About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm home

I am home, rested and ready to start posting again.

The winner of the May giveaway is ChefNOID. Chef, please send your postal address to me at cybercook@ameritech.net and I will get the necklace in the mail. The next contest will be posted on 6/1/09. I need more people to register to win so please tell all your family and friends to sign up.

I will post a new review in the next day or two.

No comments: