About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Monday, September 14, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS

WOW!! This was my best giveaway ever. I had 246 comments.

It is now Monday, September 14, 2009 so I can post the winner.

I entered 246 in my random numbers generator asking for one number. The magic number is 132. The name assciated with number 132 is CC. CC has said she wants the amazon.com certificate.

I have emailed CC.

Stay tuned!! My October and November givaways will be special. I can't tell you about the October giveaway but the November giveaway will be my holiday gift to all of you. It will be a gift certificate. I am doing it in November rather than December so you can have holiday gifts shipped in time for the winter holidays.

So, as I said before check back at the beginning of October and November. I will also post on OLS.

No comments: