About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

POET IN THE PANTRY

Poet in the Pantry http://poetinthepantry.com/ is hosted by Carrie who is a stay-at-home mother of 2. She was a returning student who got her BA in English in May of this year. In addition to cooking and baking she enjoys photography






1 comment:

Rachelfhyl said...

It is a metal door on a metal frame. However, this is not always the case especially with refrigerators. By cleaning up catch basins from flood water after storms, as well as, daily needs to maintain municipal sanitation standards, vacuum trucks have morphed into the best possible remedy for disaster.