About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

win a ceramic skillet

https://www.facebook.com/BellaLife/

3 comments:

Banda said...

Great post ! Made it with turkey breast (keep kosher, so no pork) and it was absolutely delicious. I used the same technique of slicing in half and scoring, and it cooked to juicy perfection. Served with white rice and your Pickled Ginger & Asian Pear Coleslaw...a wonderful meal. I also love cook!
Thanks !

Geoma Loons said...

I have a creda solarspeed ceramic stove which I smashed by dropping a roasting hot casserole dish onto it. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement or if it would be cheaper to get a new cooker?
Thanks!

Rita Watson said...

Great post!If I could take only ONE cooking appliance to the proverbial desert island, this would be it. It makes the most amazing bone broth--clear, gelled, delicious and just like my grandma used to make.Thanks!