About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Monday, December 3, 2018

win a crepe pan + $100.00 gc. Link to daily contest

https://boarshead.com/12days/details?show=3&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=12Days&utm_content=Day3Detail

2 comments:

المتوكل على الله said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

anosh said...

عزل خزانات شمال الرياض is a crucial task to ensure the safety and integrity of the water storage. When it comes to insulating tanks in the northern region of Riyadh, it becomes even more vital due to the extreme weather conditions. The insulation process plays a significant role in protecting the tanks from external factors such as high temperatures and weather fluctuations.