About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

BAKING MONSTER

Baking Monster http://www.bakingmonster.blogspot.com/ is hosted by a young teen who has failed to post her name or location on the blog. However, here recipes look good and easy to follow.



CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES

1 comment:

The Inexperienced Foodie said...

Chocolate chip pancakes bring such good memories every year on my bday my mom would take me to ihop and I would always get chocolate chip pancakes.