About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Friday, March 27, 2009

I SHOT THE CHEF

Hosted by Candice who lives in Minnesota with her husband, Stephan and two dogs I Shot The Chef http://www.ishotthechef.com/ is a beautiful assortment of recipes. Candice makes the food and Stphan takes the photographs. Candice is a former professional chef who worked at a very fine restaurant before she burned out and moved on.


BRAISED SHORT RIBS

No comments: