About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OUT OF THE LOOP

I have been sidelined with the flu. Not H1N1 but the regular seasonal flu. I could hardly get out of bed much less post to the blog.

In the next day or two I will post the details of my November giveaway. So come back and enter.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Carole, I am sorry to hear that you've been ailing. I hope you are feeling better soon.