About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Monday, August 17, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS

Hickory, Dickory, Dock
The Mouse ran Up the Clock
The Clock Struck 12
So, it is time for me to announce the winner of my August giveaway

I used random.org to generate a random number. That number is 41 and the commenter associated with number 41 is 2kidsblogger@gmail.com I have notified the winner.

This was my best giveaway. I had Eighty-nine (89) comments. Since you all seem to enjoy sweps where you can select ONE of SEVERAL Prizes, I will do the same for the September giveaway. I will post the sweep here and on OCS on or about 8/30/2009. Check back then to see what the prize is. In the meantime, contine to check the blog for some great recipe blogs.

No comments: