About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Win a Ninja Cooking System

http://noblepig.com/2012/10/ninja-cooking-system-giveaway-159-value/

1 comment:

Siua said...

Realize out what these needs are, and make certain that any necessary licenses are prominently posted within the facility. El Paso Tx Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs Certified Nursing Assistant Position Lancaster Ca Although it's nonetheless sure that a doctor leans to be at the upper of the earnings scale, many nursing occupations are now a close second. Sometimes the abused person and the nursing home in question come to an agreement regarding compensation with the aid of their personal injury lawyers and the intervention of the judge is not required, in such cases.