About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

SAVOUR FARE

Savour Fare http://savour-fare.com/ is hosted by Kate who lives in CA with her husband, daughter and 2 dogs. There is a wide range of recipes on the blog.



MINT TEA FRUIT TERRINE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices for the boots were around 180 dollars on every site. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 190 pounds on every site. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?