About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Friday, December 19, 2008

COOKIE MADNESS

Cookie Madness http://cookimadness.net is hosted by Anna Ginsberg. For those of you who don't know, Anna was the grand prize winner of the 2006 Pillsbury Bakeoff. I was there but my recipe did not hold a candle to Ann's recipe.

Anna's blog is mostly cookies, cakes and other sweet things. But every once-in-awhile Anna slips in a savory recipe.

Anna posts almost every day and I have never made a bad recipe from Cookie Madness.

No comments: