About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WELCOME TO CYBERCOOK'S COOKING CORNER

Welcome to my new blog Cybercook's Cooking Corner. There are 100's even 1000's of blogs that post recipes and other cooking information. While I am a good cook and a good baker I do not have enough original recipes to sustain a recipe blog. Mine would get lost in this sea of recipe blogs.

So, Cybercook's Cooking Corner will focus its attention to reviewing other cooking blogs. I will post these reviews in a random fashion. So, if you have a cooking blog please do not be offended if your blog is not one of the first posted. I have enough blogs on my favorites list to last several months. If you have a cooking blog you would like me to review send me information at cybercook@ameritech.net

I hope to post two or three times each week.

I hope you enjoy my blog and if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments: