About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

COOKING IN CATHEDRAL HILL

Hosted by Elizabeth in Minnesota Cooking In Cathedral Hill http://cookingincathedralhill.blogspot.com has a large number of recipes which she has been posting for the past two years. Recipes fall into several categories.


While at Cooking in Cathedral Hill I stumbled upon a link tht looked very interesting.. No Eating Out in New York http://noeatingoutinny.com is hosted by Cathy in Brooklyn NY. All of her recipes are original and I think you will enjoy taking a look at them.

If I do not get to posting during the next few days I wish everyone a HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

I will, however, post the winner of my contest on Saturday, January 3, 2009.

No comments: