About Me

My photo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
I am a retired teacher with time on my hands. I love to cook and bake. For the past eight years my hobby has been entering recipe contests. I have done very well and have been to several cook/bake offs although I have never won a grand prize. The ititials of my blog CCC are the same as the site where I get contest information, Cooking Contest Central (CCC). While there are 1000's of food blogs that post recipes this blog will review other cooking blogs.

Friday, January 23, 2009

THE PIONEER WOMAN

Hosted by Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/ is a collection of wonderful recipes full of butter, whole milk, real sugar, cream, etc. So if you watch any or all of these ingredients Ree's recipes may not be your cup of tea.

Ree was a single girl living in LA. She met and married the Marberlo Man, rancher, and moved to his ranch in the middle of nowhere. Her recipes are basic, simple to make and use common ingredients.

Ree sometimes has contests with nifty prizes.





Italian Bacon Drumettes

No comments: